This course is designed for individuals with no previous experience of bookkeeping who want to gain the knowledge and skills to enter the profession.
This detailed course is accredited by the International Association of Bookkeepers. It will help you to qualify in three main stages - IAB Manual Bookkeeping Levels 1, 2 and 3.
You set your own study pace, but the units of the course are structured so that you can study for your qualifications as effectively as possible, and fast-track your way towards a new career! ·
Join a rewarding profession that allows you to work as your within all types of organisation, freelance or as your own boss! Gain three nationally recognised IAB qualifications. ·
On successful completion of this course you can apply to become a member of the IAB and use the letters MIAB after your name.
All course materials will be delivered to you, so it could not be easier.
Our student friendly tutors will help you throughout this course.
You can set your own pace. Completed coursework can be delivered by email, so submitting your assignment is simple. Improve your career chances and equip yourself with the skills you need for your future success. Online learning is easy and problem-free, so register with us today!
LEVEL 1 AWARD IN MANUAL BOOKKEEPING - QCF ·
- Maintaining Petty Cash Records ·
- Making and Receiving Payments ·
- Preparing and Processing Bookkeeping Documents ·
- Recording Credit Transactions ·
- Recording Receipts and Payments
LEVEL 2 AWARD IN MANUAL BOOKKEEPING - QCF ·
- Principles of VAT ·
- Preparing and Recording Financial Documentation ·
- Maintaining and Reconciling the Cashbook ·
- Maintaining the Journal ·
- Processing Ledger Transactions and Extracting a Trial Balance ·
- Maintaining Control Accounts
LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN MANUAL BOOKKEEPING - QCF ·
- Preparing financial statement for a not-for-profit organisation ·
- Preparing a financial statement for a partnership ·
- Preparing a financial statement for a sole trader ·
- Preparing financial statements from incomplete records ·
- Preparing and completing VAT returns Record transactions and make accounting adjustments
This combined course of bookkeeping qualifications will be assessed via the following methods: ·
Level 1 - 5 tutor marked assessments ·
Level 2 - An online knowledge test, three tutor marked assessments, and an external exam ·
Level 3 - 4 tutor marked assessments and 1 examination Examinations may be taken at one of the IAB`s approved test centres, which are located throughout the UK, or an `on demand` basis subject to notice and availability.
Completing the three stages of this course will take about 240 study hours. You can register at any time and will have 12 months to complete the course.
You will study this course by online learning, which will enable you to learn from anywhere and from anytime. You can study from home or work. All your materials will be delivered to you online. You will also receive our tutor support, so help will always be just a click away!
Upon full completion of the course, you will achieve three qualifications: the Level 1 Award in Manual Bookkeeping, the Level 2 Award in Manual Bookkeeping and the Level 3 Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping. These courses are accredited by the IAB (the International Association of Bookkeepers). That means that they are nationally recognised qualifications approved by the regulatory authorities in England (Ofqual), Wales (Welsh Government) and Northern Ireland (CCEA).