Payroll is the recording and processing of staff pay, and plays a key role in any organisations.
This course is fully accredited by SAGE and provides an internationally recognised qualification in payroll.
The program allows you to prove a high level of expertise in this area. Your course included FREE Sage 50 Workbook Software enabling you to put everything you learn into practice.
You`ll receive full tutor support throughout the course, allowing you to ask questions and progress through the course successfully.
The course covers the following: LEVEL I
· Company Set Up and Access Rights
· Employee Records Set Up
· Payroll Processing - Enter Payments
· Payroll Processing - Time Sheet Entry
· Pay Reviews and Variances
· Record Holidays and Absences
· Process Payments for Holidays, Absences and Leavers
· Personnel Records, Pensions and Loans
· Payroll- Statutory Payments
· Month End Procedure and E-banking
· Nominal Link to SAGE 50 Accounts
· Importing and Exporting Data
· Microsoft Integration
· Payroll- Tax Year End
· E-Submissions and Collector of Taxes
· Audit Trail and HMRC Inspection Reports
This course is assessed through regular written assignments, which are submitted to your tutor for marking.
Students may enrol at any time and have 12 months to complete their studies. Study time is around 160 hours, so you will have sufficient time.
The course is designed for online learning from home or work. Students receive all course materials plus tutor support.
In order to gain the official Sage qualification, you will need to sit two online exams. Upon passing the exams, you will gain the Sage Payroll Complete certificate. If you wish to study this course without official assessment, we can provide you with a certificate of completion.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO REGISTER ONTO THIS COURSE?
You are expected have some basic knowledge of Payroll.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
· Comprehensive study guide
· Dedicated personal tutor support by email
· Dedicated personal tutor support by telephone (available 4 days a week)
· Dedicated student support
· Assignment marking and feedback
· Exclusive Open Study College Pen
· Student study planner
· Three colour highlighter
· Student notebook
· Document wallet
· FREE Sage 50 software
· FREE NUS Extra card worth £12.00
· FREE CV writing service
WILL THE SAGE SOFTWARE WORK ON ANY COMPUTER?
The Sage 50 Accounts software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP. Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer.
ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
Students are required to pay for the Sage exams, which cost around £70 each.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
For further information please contact us.