This is a online course is to gain fundamental understanding of ASP.NET MVC. The aim is to learn about the features and concepts in ASP.NET MVC. The tutorials will help you learn your Your First application, Controller Fundamentals, Model fundamentals, URL Routing, Filters, Controllers, Views, Areas and Ajax.
Online ASP.NET MVC Training
ii) MVC (Model View Controller)
iii) Web Forms
• The ASP.NET MVC is an open source web application framework which implements the MVC (model-view-controller) pattern.
• The Model represents the application for instance a list of database records.
• The View displays the data means that of database records.
• The Controller handles the input to the database records.
• The MVC separation helps you to handle complex applications, because you can focus on one aspect a time. For example, you can target on the view without depending on the business logic which also makes it easier to test an application.
• The MVC separation also clarifies group development. Distinct developers can work on the view, the controller logic, and the business logic in parallel.
• ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework which is integrated with existing ASP.NET features. Some of these integrated features are master pages and membership-based authentication. The MVC framework is describe in the System.
• The ASP.NET MVC Framework sets the models, views, and controllers using interface-based contracts, with allowing each component to be tested independently.
• MVC is a standard design pattern which is familiar with many developers. Some types of Web applicationswill use from the MVC framework.
• The MVC pattern helps you to create applications which separate the different form of the application such as input logic, business logic and UI logic, while providing a loose coupling between these elements.
• UI logic refers in the view, input logic belongs in the controller and business logic belongs in the model. This separation helps to manage complexity when you build an application. As we can say that, you can focus on the view without depending on the business logic.
• To managing complexity, the MVC pattern prepares it easier to test applications than it is to test a Web Forms-based ASP.NET Web application. For example, within a Web Forms-based ASP.NET Web application, a single class is used both to display output and to respond to user input.
• Writing automated tests for Web Forms-based ASP.NET applications can be complex.
Why ASP.NET MVC Training is required?
• ASP.NET MVC is one of the powerful and an effective framework for building maintainable and scalable web applications.
• It represents a big change for web developers using the Microsoft platform.
• This ASP.NET MVC course shows how to create a model, how to execute controller logic and interact with models via views.
• Our training course helps you to understand the basic or foundational ideas behind ASP.NET MVC so you can effectively use this framework.
• We start with the basics of creating a new ASP.NET MVC project, rendering web pages and also creating a simple data-entry application.
• ASP.NET MVC courses provide students the chance to practice with applications so training is necessary.
• This training course covers all basic and advance concepts such as adding references, setting up DI container and starting with the application, preparing database, displaying list of products, adding pagination and styling etc.
ASP.NET MVC Training Goals and Objectives:
• The primary goal is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the ASP.NET MVC framework.
• To get good knowledge of asp.net mvc.
• This course contains over 52 lectures and 7.5 hours of content.
• Students can learn MVC project structure.
• Learn URL Routing, filters, controllers, views in depth.
• Also you can learn model binding and validation, also working with Ajax.
• Who works in other technology but interested to learn ASP.NET MVC framework, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
• After completion the course, a participant can fluently work on asp.net mvc which means you will be able to build real, production-ready, web applications using .net framework.
• In simple words the main objective of this course is to make you awesome in ASP.NET MVC framework.
Target Audience for ASP.NET MVC Training
• Web developers or programmers just getting into web development
• ASP.NET WebForms developers who are interested to learn ASP.NET MVC.
• New developers who are interested to learn ASP.NET MVC framework.
• ASP.NET MVC beginners who want to learn more about the framework and best practices.
• All programmers who want to build web application by using C#.
• Students who want to learn ASP.NET framework from scratch
• All developers
• Users of other MVC framework
• Any experienced developer who has worked on ASP.NET web forms application.
• This online training course has been prepared for the beginners to help them to understand the basic to advanced concepts of ASP.NET MVC framework.
• This online tutorial will bring you at intermediate level of expertise from where you can catch yourself at higher level of expertise.
Pre-requisites for ASP.NET MVC Training
• Previous experience is not required
• Basic knowledge of Computers required
• Knowledge of basic asp concepts
• Web Professionals
• It is good if you have understanding on the asp.net mvc framework or web programming language.
• It will be great if you have good understanding on all asp.net mvc concepts
• Basic knowledge of web application and how internet works.
• Such basic knowledge will help you to understand the ASP.NET MVC concepts quickly and you can move fast on learning track.
ASP.NET MVC Training Advantages
• ASP.NET MVC makes it easier to manage the complexity by dividing an application into the model, view, and controller.
• It does not use server-based forms. Also this makes the MVC framework ideal for developers who want full control over the behavior of an application.
• It uses a Front Controller pattern which processes Web application requests through a single controller. This permits you to design an application which supports a rich routing infrastructure. For more information, seeFront Controller on the MSDN Web site.
• It gives better support for test-driven development (TDD).
• It works well for Web applications which are supported by large teams of developers and Web designers who need a high degree of control over the application behavior.
• Separation of application tasks such as input logic, business logic, and UI logic, testability and test-driven development (TDD) by default. All core contracts in the MVC framework are interface-based and can be tested by using mock objects that are simulated objects which imitate the behavior of actual objects in the application. In an ASP.NET process, you can unit-test the application without having to run the controllers, which makes unit testing fast and flexible. You can use any unit-testing framework which is compatible with the .NET Framework.
• The ASP.NET MVC framework supports the use of Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) container models. DI permits you to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself. IOC specifies that if an object requires other object, the first objects should get the second object from an outside source such as a configuration file. This generates testing easier.
• A powerful URL-mapping component which lets you build applications that have comprehensible and searchable URLs. URLs do not have to include file-name extensions, and are designed to support URL naming patterns which work well for search engine optimization (SEO) and representational state transfer (REST) addressing.
• It support for using the markup in existing ASP.NET page means .aspx files, user control means .ascx files, and master page means .master files, markup files as view templates. You can use existing ASP.NET features with the ASP.NET MVC framework, as like nested master pages, in-line expressions (<%= %>), declarative server controls, templates, data-binding, localization, and so on.
• It supports for existing ASP.NET features. ASP.NET MVC lets you use features such as forms authentication and Windows authentication, URL authorization, membership and roles, output and data caching, session and profile state management, health monitoring, the configuration system, and the provider architecture.
ASP.NET MVC Training Highlights:
• ASP.NET MVC5 Introduction
• Creating MVC5 applications
• Hello World application
• Controller Responsibilities
• Creating a basic controller and the basic rounting mechanism
• Action Parameters
• Optional and Compulsory Parameters
• How to create models and access them from controller
• Dependency injection and its uses in MVC5
• Using unity framework, unit testing
• URL routing mechanism in detail
• Static, custom variables and default values
• Fundamentals of View
• Controllers in Depth
• Views in Depth