This training will help you learn useful classes and functions which makes your task as a programmer super easy.
The Java Collections Framework (JCF) is a collection of interfaces, algorithms, and classes which help in storing and processing the data efficiently. This framework has useful classes and useful functions which make a programmer task super easy. All the lectures are explained with examples and source codes to help you learn better.
The training includes the following;
2) Sorting an ArrayList with Collections.sort()
3) Generics and type-safety
4) Sorting things that implement the Comparable interface
5) Sorting things with a custom Comparator
6) The collection API-lists, sets, and maps
7) Avoiding duplicates with HashSet
8) Overriding hashCode() and equals()
10) Using wildcards for polymorphism