Payroll is the recording and processing of staff pay, and plays a key role in any organisations. The ICB Level 3 Diploma in Payroll Management is a complete introduction for anyone looking to join the field of payroll and benefit from faster career progression into payroll management.
The course covers aspects of payroll such as:
· Regulation relevant to payroll;
· Recording of expenses and benefits;
· Payments, timesheets, pay reviews and variances;
· Payroll process for holidays, absences and leavers.
· Automatic enrolment and pensions.
· All course materials will be delivered to you by post or via email, so it couldn`t be easier
. Our experienced and friendly tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
· £25.00 cashback
· Receive £25.00 cashback as a congratulations from us for completing each course and ICB examination in full.
· Meet our award-winning tutor - Caroline Wren
UNIT 1: MANUAL PAYROLL
· Legislation PAYE, NI, Pensions and RTI
· Gross pay and statutory payments
· National Insurance Contributions
· PAYE and tax codes
· Statutory deductions, student loans and attachment of earnings
· Directors N.I. deductions
· Expenses and Benefits in Kind (BIK)
· Construction Industry Scheme
· Payroll forms in a payroll system
UNIT 2: COMPUTERISED PAYROLL
· Installation of Sage 50 payroll
· Setting up and configuration
· Company set up and access rights
· Employee records set up
· Payroll processing
· Timesheet entry
· Pay review and variances
· Record Holidays and absences
· Process payrolls with holidays and absences
· Processing new employees
· Personnel records
· Pensions and auto-enrolment
· Bonuses, attachment of earning and statutory pay
· Payroll year end
Regular tutor-marked coursework will help you to assess your progress on this program. If you wish to earn the formal ICB qualification, you will need to sit an exam from home. You can take this examination whenever you feel most prepared.
Students may register at any time and have 12 months to complete their studies. Usually the course will take around 90 hours to complete.
The course is designed for study by online learning from home or work. You can start at any time and complete your studies over a 12 month period.
QUALIFICATIONS With the ICB Diploma in Payroll Management you have two options:
1) The course can be studied for personal development without assessment and we can provide you with a completion certificate.
2) You can choose to take the ICB examination in Payroll Management. On successful completion you will gain an official ICB level 3 certificate in Payroll Management and an OSCA (Open Study College Award).
WHAT SKILLS OR REQUIREMENTS ARE THERE TO REGISTER ONTO THIS COURSE?
To register onto this course you will need to have access to a computer with a CD-ROM drive in order to use your Sage Payroll software.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF MY COURSE?
· Comprehensive study guide
· ICB 1-year student membership fee worth £52.00 (it can take up to 6 weeks to process the registration)
· Dedicated personal tutor support by email
· Dedicated personal tutor support by telephone (available 4 days a week)
· Dedicated student support
· Assignment marking and feedback
· Exclusive Open Study College Pen
· Student study planner
· Three colour highlighter
· Student notebook
· Document wallet
· FREE Sage 50 Accounts software
· FREE NUS Extra card worth £12.00
· FREE CV writing service
WILL THE SAGE SOFTWARE WORK ON ANY COMPUTER?
The Sage 50 Accounts software will only work on computers which run Windows 7 or higher, therefore Sage will not run on Windows XP. Sage software will not run on any Apple Macintosh computer.
DO I HAVE TO SIT AN EXAM?
You have the option of sitting the ICB examination to earn the full qualification, which can be taken from home. Alternatively, we can issue you with a certificate proving your completion of the course.
ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
Everything is included in the price of your course!
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
For further information please contact us.